Monday, September 22, 2008

Update

Last night while I was out at the store, I received a voice message from the lady at Home Depot in Atlanta. I returned the call and left a message.

I talked to her today. She said she would let me know what's going on with the electrical inspection, etc when she hears more from the District Services Manager.

Tonight I sanded around the electrical box for the ceiling fan and then primed the area. It looks pretty smooth now and will look even better when it's painted over. I don't think anyone would notice the repair job. Moreover, it will be obscured by the fan itself.

Next I'll begin repainting the square recessed area, starting with the edging. Then I'll use the roller. I want to have the ceiling totally finished before they install the new fan. I don't want to even attempt to paint it with the big, brand-new fan hanging there.

No comments: